Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Black, Red, & White Cake

Happy Birthday to Kaitlyn!
Here it is! My daughters 14th birthday cake!
This is also the first 3 tiered cake that I have made, I made a 2 tier back in May for my daughters 13-1/2 birthday, so this one had to be bigger!
This is my 2nd fondant cake. My 1st fondant cake was in June during a Wilton class and I had my instructor at my side in case of a problem. I still need a little more practice.
Each tier of the cake is a different flavor. The top tier is vanilla, middle is zebra, and the bottom is chocolate.
Here I am with my girl...she was quite surprised and loved her cake!

6 comments:

  1. I am so impressed!! You are amazing! Lucky daughter! Don't show this to my 14 year old! She'll be so envious!! Lucky you! Congratulations!!!

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cake! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love the colors!

    Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitlyn you musthavehad great birthday with cake like this.Fantastic;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...