Thursday, November 24, 2011

Mrs. Fox's Sweets 2011 Thanksgiving Recap

It's here...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving begins such a wonderful time of year, the air is cool, a relief from the hot summer! Most of all, this time of year is all about being with friends and family! By now, I am sure you all already have your menus planned and the turkey is probably in the oven, but if you are looking for an extra sweet for the table, this is what I made for 2011!
Fall M&M's Cupcakes                       Fall Brownies
 
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. look at all these creations! Such talent! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome recap.....out Thanksgiving is long gone and forgotten and now I am having major cravings.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...