Friday, November 18, 2011

Twilight Breaking Dawn Cupcakes

Breaking Dawn: Part 1
Today, 11/18/2011, is the theatre release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 1 and of course, I am celebrating the big day with cupcakes!
The Wedding
The Dress
Of course, I had to fit in the forbidden apple!
And then, is there a baby bump?
All in Red Velvet!
 Tiny hands, holding the tiny apple cupcake! 
I got this fabulous Forbidden Apple Necklace from TLC Creations to wear for the exciting event!
...and don't forget my first giveaway!
(the giveway starts on 11/18/2011 and ends on 11/28/2011)

Below are 2 other Twilight themed Sweets you may enjoy!
 
Click on the photos above to view post for Apple Cupcakes and Apple Cookies!

  These Cupcakes are Shared at:
 
These Cupcakes are Featured at:

8 comments:

  1. just perfect, awesome~ I LOVE Twilight! You've done a fantastic job! Think I might do a 'Volturi' themed cupcake next week~ TWILIGHT FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative cupcakes :) You put alot of love into them, that's for sure :)

    Visiting from Days of Chalk And Chocolate Linky Party today

    Smiles, From Suzanne at WhyCuzICan
    (Tweet Dreams pillow entry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cupcakes. I will pin, tweet, and fb about the giveaway, and I added a link with a pic on my right side bar. Hope you enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beyond awesome. You do such great work. I love finding all the Twihards out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I just saw Breaking Dawn last night; it was awesome! Ha, ha...I love the baby bump dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh...I'm so in love!! I love a good theme:) And I LOVEEEEEEE the picture of the "little hands"...too cute & CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - Ahhhh, I can't wait to see the movie!!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a Twilight fan but I just had to comment that these cupcakes are ever so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...