Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Tree Cake Pops

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Okay, so it has looked like Christmas ever since Halloween, but now, I have decked the halls at my house with 3 Christmas Trees, stockings hung by the chimney with care, and all that kinda of stuff!
Fa-la-la-la-la-La-la-la-la
These cake pops are inspired by the Queen of Cake Pops, Bakerella!
My stars are so tiny, or maybe the cake pops are just that big! Each cake pop is a minimum of 2-1/2 inches tall! I also flavored the candy coating with Cinnamon Candy Flavoring, reminiscence of Red Hots candies! The cinnamon flavored candy on these take cake pop flavors to a whole new level! The texture is made by running a toothpick through the candy coating, which makes this a very forgiving cake pop! The ornaments are Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles and the star is actually a Daisy from a spring mix of sprinkles!
Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree!
I'm gonna eat you right up!
So, whether you are Bah-Humbugging it or a Fa-la-la-la-er, the holidays are here, time to embrace it and have a cup of cheer...or a little spiked egg nog will work well too!
 

These Pops are Shared at:

8 comments:

  1. They look so yummy! I wish I could have one of those and one of your spiced (and spiked!) egg nogs too!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great job on these - cake pops are my nemesis! I could really see these as a centerpiece. Fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. these turned out great - but then again, everything you do turns out great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are darling!! Perfect holiday pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fabulous! You did a great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy....wish I had a virtual eating machine so I could reach through and grab one of those. Great job. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These looks awesome! What a great job! I'd love for you to share with my readers if you get a chance: http://www.momontimeout.com/2011/11/taking-timeout-thursday-no-6.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...