Tuesday, November 29, 2011

...and the Winner is...

....and the Winner is....
The winner of the one-of-kind- Twilight and foodie themed necklace sponsored by TLC Creations & Bacon Time is....
France Irish!
  
If I do not hear from you within 72 hours, prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be announced. Please comment below and contact me via Email: cfox75@gmail.com, to claim your prize. I will then forward your information to the fabulous sponsor of this giveaway, Mindie!
 
Congratulations FRANCE IRISH!
and
Thank you TLC CREATIONS for sponsoring my first giveaway!
 
Even if you didn't win, you can get some great deals at TLC Creations' Huge Holiday & Clearance Sale! I have gotten some wonderful Christmas presents from there, shipping is quick, price is right, you can't go wrong! Every time I visit the shop, Mindie has added wonderful new items, so visit often!

Chance to claim prize within the 72 hour time frame has ended. A new drawing will be held soon.

0 sweet comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...