Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Dipped Oreos Pops

Christmas stuff is out everywhere, and I am about convinced that I am one of the few people in the neighborhood not yet decorated. It has become tradition to always try and get through "Thanksgiving First." Growing up in the South, our family tradition was always put up the tree on Thanksgiving or the day after. My husband grew up in the North with a real tree and their tradition was to put it up the week before Christmas. As a partnership and family, we must compromise, so of course, the tree goes up as soon as the table is cleared on Thanksgiving Day and we eat early for that reason! I did pull out my little tiny tree today, just for photos of the Oreo Pops of course, and since it is out, why should I waste all that energy to take it back upstairs and put it back in a box? This tiny tree has been with us since our very first Christmas 18 years ago, we were going away for Christmas, but I still needed some sort of tree and this tiny tree is what I got and even though we have had many trees since then, the tiny tree is displayed every Christmas.
Recently my Holiday Peppermint Patties were featured on Miss Candiquik, something that I am quite proud of! I am always excited to see my sweets featured! Anyway, on the post with my Peppermint Patties, Miss Candiquik made Vanilla Dipped Peppermint Oreos and that was something that caught the eye of my kids! Having some leftover plain Double Stuffed Oreos from the Oreo Turkeys that I just made, today was the perfect day to make Dipped Oreo Pops, before they disappeared!
I did try and make some of mine a little different from Miss Candiquik's, but I love the swirls she made too and had to make some like that! These are really quick and really easy to make following the tutorial from Miss Candiquik! I am talking about the Dipped Pretzel kind of EASY!
Something about a Double Stuffed Oreo dipped in Vanilla Candiquik and on a stick...makes them soooo much more fun and taste even better! YUM!

These Oreo Pops are Shared at:
 These Oreo Pops are Featured at:

Pin It


  1. Hey, now this is something I think even I can do! Great idea - thanks for sharing!!


  2. I am your newest follower!! I found you at Tuesdays Talent Show. Those look so easy and delicious!! Thanks for sharing!
    I would love if you stopped by and said hi:)

  3. YUM, these look awesome.. I will certainly be trying these for the little ones : )) I LOVE OREO'S : )) (Stopping in to say hello... Wishing you an amazing start to your thanksgiving weekend..)

  4. I would love to try to make some dipped candy etc. I tried recently and didn't come out that well, I will try again later. Have a great thanksgiving. andi

  5. How can you go wrong with cookies on a stick!
    :-) So glad that you shared your talent at our Pin'Inpiration party. Your cookie pops are gorgeous.

  6. These are so fun and festive! I made some last Halloween with orange candy melts and made jack-o-lanterns. Love the Christmas look!

  7. yeah - Christmas cookies! I have a Christmas Cookie Linky I'd love for you to join in -http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties. Also, I am your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to. Beth =-)

  8. Just adorable Christmas Pops, I will have to try these. Hope you are having a great holiday week end. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you will come back soon!
    Miz Helen

  9. Mmmm! Those look great, and I bet they taste even better! So glad you linked up at Shine On Fridays!

  10. Those pops are gorgeous! I love the sparkly sugar. Thanks for sharing on Crazy Sweet Tuesday. :)

  11. I love the way you decorated them with the colored sugar embellishments!

    Thank you for being a part of making last week’s “A Little Birdie Told Me…” at Rook No. 17 so rich in creativity and inspiration! Today’s party is in full swing, so please feel welcome to drop by and share your talent.


    P.S. I'm spotlighting your post on my Facebook page today.

  12. Thanks for the share - my version is up today!


    You have the cutest ideas. Love, love being a reader here. :)


  13. THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining in Pin'Inspirational Thursday's linky party last week.. I sincerely appreciate it.. You where featured as a TOP pin today.. Hope you can stop in and snag yourself a button.. Thanks again for linking.. Hope you will be back again today.. : )) TY http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/pininspirational-thursdayslinky-party.html

  14. You've been featured on Serenity Saturday!!!


    The post will be published on Saturday morning

    Natasha xx

  15. Newest follower from marilyn's linky party showing off your cookie treats! Love these!

    would love a follow back at http://imnotatrophywife.com



I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...