Friday, December 9, 2011

Mini Snowman Cupcakes

It's seemed so odd to be making cupcakes with snowmen on top when the windows were open and it was in the upper 70's out! I can't believe how warm it has been recently, but Jack Frost is on his way back and a chill is in the air again! These cupcakes were hand picked by my 3 year old for me to make. As soon as she saw the mini cupcake liners and tiny little snowmen candies, she reminded me with a huge grin "We've never had these before." How could I resist?
These are mini sized cupcakes, the liners are by Celebrate It! and the snowmen candy are by Wilton. I also get asked quite often when making cupcakes with this frosting design, "What tip is that?" It is an "8FT" by Bakery Crafts that I got at our local cake decorating store.
Here it is!
  

Today I am also over at The Artsy Girl Connection sharing a how-to on Christmas Cupcake Bites! Stop over and join us won't you?
Here is just a taste of the yummies I have in store for you over at The Artsy Girl Connection!

Pin It

Featured At:
RoCa & Company
A Little Inspiration
Food Corner: Decorating Challenge- Buttercream Icing

15 comments:

  1. I have that tip and have never used it - you just inspired me. What a sweet cupcake that anyone at any age would love.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO T H R I L L E D to have you with me today.. I can't express enough THANK YOU's.. YOU ARE AMAZINGLY talented and it's SUCH a complete honor.. THANKS so VERY much for stopping in.. I am always inspired by your blog.. Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend.. xoxoxox.. ~Marilyn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to find that frosting tip...I love how it looks on those cupcakes!!! They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that tip looks AWESOME. your photos look just stunning too! Look at you all over blogworld, I can't hardly keep up with all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These arre a perfect winter cupcake. I love the mini snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I'm a new follower and would like to invite you to link to http://www.eyeheart.ca/2011/12/last-weeks-linky-party-was-success-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cupcakes! I love the mini size - much easier for my kids to handle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cupcakes...and the tip! Very cool!
    I usually use a #1M but I love that one. I'll have to look for it.
    Thanks for joining us on Cupcake Tuesday!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! these look delicious!!!

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday, hop to see you again this Saturday
    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow and WOW! Love it..

    Thanks for linking this up and all your other projects at my Create and Inspire. I'm featuring this tonight.. and JOIN US tomorrow for another awesome party! Hope to see you there!

    Angie from A Little Inspiration
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous! I NEED that frosting tip- I love how it turns out!! :) Thanks so much for linking up to Strut Your Stuff Saturday! We hope that you will join us tomorrow!
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cupcakes are so beautiful...I am still a beginner for decorating...Would appreciate if you join with the event in my space Decorating Challenge-Buttercream Icing
    I am your new follower...

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...