Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookie Cups

Sometimes, just when I think I have it all planned out, something happens and everything changes! That is what happened when I got the Betty Crocker 24 Days of Christmas Email Newsletter (Day 9) and saw these Chocolate Candy Cookie Cups! They looked so irresistible, that I moved them straight to the top of my to-make list!
All you need is a package of peanut butter cookie mix (plus ingredients needed on package), chocolate frosting, and chocolate candy. I made one small modification to these, in the spirit of using what I have, and used 2 Dark Cocoa Wilton Candy Melts placed bottom to bottom in the center of each of these peanut butter cookies. The Dark Cocoa Melts tasted perfect in these! I swirled the chocolate frosting on using Wilton tip #22.
For the complete recipe view Betty Crocker's Chocolate Candy Cookie Cups.
Simply Irresistible!

Pin It


  1. This looks just delicious. I cannot wait to try out this recipe. Be sure to come by today. We have another giveaway just in time for Christmas! Register to win a wonderful autographed book!

  2. YES please! My two favorite things ever. *Swoon*

  3. these loooook yummmmmy...I wanna give them a try.. ;))) LOVE..

  4. Those are adorable, I love how they look like cupcakes.

  5. Sound like they would be ultra delicious and they are beautiful.

  6. Stunning looking cupcakes!!
    Soooooooo beautiful and tempting

  7. Oh my goodness, that looks sooo delicious. And beautiful too! Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen one of your posts that I haven't wanted to devour...:) Thanks for linking up at Shine On Fridays!

  8. Blissful!

    Thank you so much for being a part of the holiday spirit at Rook No. 17 last Tuesday. Can't wait to see what you have to share today!

    Warmest wishes,


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...