Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #4

Hi and welcome to my "sweet" party! I am so happy you have stopped by and thank you all who have come back to party another week!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We had lots of great sweets linked up last week for Christmas and beat the previous weeks count! Thank you all so much! Can you believe we will be counting down to the New Year soon? Where did the year go? I know you are busy getting ready for the next big event, so let me get to it!
Here are the FEATURES from Week #3!
The #1 most viewed sweet-

The #2 most viewed Sweet-

This weeks Favorites:
Creative and adorable!

I made these this week, super quick, easy, yummy! Look for my version of these yummy cookies tomorrow right here at Mrs. Fox's Sweets!
Congratulations to all of you! Here is your Button!

Code on "Grab a Button" Page
Now moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all kid friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate!
Code on Sidebar ---->
Ready to join in? Here are a few quick things to do:
1. Please Follow Mrs. Fox's Sweets publicly via GFC, I am your hostess after all!
2. Share my button or a link to this party on your blog somewhere to spread the word! It is okay if it is on your button or linky collection page. You can find the Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party Button on the "Grab a Button" page and also in the right sidebar!
3. Link to your sweet posts only, not directly to your blog.
4. Mix and mingle, Visit at least one of the other guests at my sweet party and give them a sweet comment! Visit your favorites!
Each week I will feature the most viewed sweet and my favorite sweet! These sweets will be featured at the next weeks party! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook, Stumbled, and/or Pinned!


  1. I can't believe 2011 is almost over. No big plans here...I like my sleep more than big parties:-) Those snowman cookies were amazing. Thank you for the sweet party!!!

  2. I have shared Candy Cane Blossoms. Thank you for hosting!

  3. I'm so happy you are continuing the sweet party. It's nice to have the focus on desserts :-) Thank you and Happy New Year!

  4. I am honored to be featured! Thanks for hosting. Hope you had a great holiday!

  5. I shared my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and Creamy Chocolate Milkshake recipes this week. Happy New Year!

  6. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

  7. Thanks so much for starting a Linky Party! You enjoyed mt Snowflake Cake Pops, so I linked them up!


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...