Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mrs. Fox's Sweets 2011 Christmas Recap

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Today is a day for family, fun, and festivities!
Maybe Santa brought you a new baking supplies? Of course it is never too late to bake up Christmas goodies, and many can be adapted to winter or other seasons!
Here is what I baked up this Christmas season!
 
The #1 Viewed Sweet I made was:
 
The many more sweet treats I made for the 2011 Christmas Season
(In no particular order)
  
I baked up a sweet treat for my furry heartbeat at my feet...
  
For the first time at Mrs. Fox's Sweets, I also baked up a craft!
 
Look for a recap of all of my Snowmen & Winter decorated sweets in a recap coming in January!
  
From the Mrs. Fox's Sweet's Family to yours
Have a very Merry Christmas
& Happy Holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lovely friend.. BIG HUUUGS!!!!! Stopping in for a quick moment to say **MERRY CHRITSMAS** Wishing you a joyous and HAPPY day.. xoxoxo.. Marilyn...Cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry Christmas and a happy new year!
    i love your blog. all the recipes sound delicious!
    please check out my blog
    http://a-day-in-the-life-of-luma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too Ma'am.. Lovely collection of sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...