Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #3

Hi and welcome to my "sweet" party! I am so  happy you have stopped by and thank you all who have come back to party another week!
Last week was another exciting week with 49 sweets linked up, beating last week by 4! I have found out why people host parties like this now! It is so rewarding to have delicious looking sweets just thrown at you! Now if only we lived like the Jetsons and I could just reach out and grab all the yummies! If you haven't already, go back and see the amazing sweets that were linked up since you last visited! With just 4 days until Christmas, I am sure you are all baking up a storm and I can't wait to see what you are making! This Sweet Party is open until midnight on Christmas Eve, so keep the sweets coming while you are waiting for Santa!
 
Here are the delicious looking FEATURES from Week 2
The #1 viewed sweet(s), an amazing 3-Way tie! They are shown in the order they were linked in the party.
This Cappuccino Fudge is absolutely delicious looking!
What's not to like about these cute little cookies in a jar! Such a fun and creative idea! We all could use a jar of these while finishing last minute holiday shopping!
I love dipped pretzels and apparently a lot of you do too! This is a wonderful collection of 21 different recipes for Holiday Pretzels!

Now onto my favorite, once again very hard to choose since they were all fabulous! I just picked one favorite since there was a 3-way tie for the most visited post!
I think this was such a creative idea! This post shares the beginning sketches to the final cookies that are made from royal icing and candy melts. There is no question about who is on these cookies either, my 3 year old named each of them without any problem! If Princesses aren't your thing, she has also made Super Hero Gingerbread Men and Women!
 
Congratulations to all of you! Here is your Button!

Code on "Grab a Button" Page
  
Now moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all kid friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate!
Code on Sidebar ---->
Ready to join in? Here are a few quick things to do:
1. Please Follow Mrs. Fox's Sweets publicly via GFC, I am your hostess after all!
2. Share my button or a link to this party on your blog somewhere to spread the word! It is okay if it is on your button or linky collection page. You can find the Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party Button on the "Grab a Button" page and also in the right sidebar!
3. Link to your sweet posts only, not directly to your blog.
4. Mix and mingle, Visit at least one of the other guests at my sweet party and give them a sweet comment! Visit your favorites!
Each week I will feature the most viewed sweet and my favorite sweet! These sweets will be featured at the next weeks party! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook, Stumbled, and/or Pinned!


15 comments:

  1. I am up early with my toddler who has a little cold. I am never the early linker. Hoping to go back to bed soon, it's only 3 here. Hope you have great Christmas. Thanks for the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!!! It is so fun to be featured, I love it. Great way to start the day. Thx for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise to stop over and have my fudge staring right back at me!!! Thank you so much for hosting the sweets! I am loving those grinch pills so much! Have a great Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to be joining your linky party for the first time. I've finally been able to make some sweet treats this week. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning,
    I just love all your features, yum! I am sharing my Pomegranate Dessert Tamale with Flan Sauce. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this link party and I'm so happy I stopped by. So many yummy treats to try. I linked up my: peppermint bark, earthquake cookies, and gingerbread. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun fun fun! thanks for including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have shared Peppermint Snowball Cookies and Holiday Bars. Thank you for hosting and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked up my Christmas Tree cupcake....Thanks for hosting...
    Midweek Fiesta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for the fun party link-up! These all look so good, and I love your feathers from last week. That Cappuccino Fudge was my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FEATURES. Don't know why it came up feathers! ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! Wishing you a very merry Christmas!!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...