Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pink Princess Cupcakes #10- Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy
This is the 10th cupcake out of 28 different Pink Princess Cupcake designs that I am making from the Pink Princess Cupcake Book by Barbara Beery. This is one of those cupcakes that I have really looked forward to making because I LOVE COTTON CANDY! I love all sweets really!
Of course like most of the Pink Princess Cupcakes I have made, mine look different and taste different from the books recipe, but the same idea. I wanted the Cotton Candy Flavor throughout the cupcake and icing, not just on top and used a different recipe. There can never be too much cotton candy flavor, well that is as long as you like cotton candy! I made a standard size cupcake too, just so you could see the difference in size. It is amazing how in pictures a mini cupcake can look standard sized! The minis are perfect size for my daughter, so I think in the future I will make a few mini cupcakes in every batch!
I made these Cotton Candy Cupcakes alongside my Dr. Seuss- Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 & Thing 2 Cupcakes and you will find the recipe for the Cotton Candy Flavored Cupcake and Cotton Candy Flavored Icing on that post. They taste fabulous! I did color the batter in these cupcakes PINK! The star of these cupcakes is the COTTON CANDY, which you should place on top right before serving...or this may will happen...
Melted, crunchy cotton candy right at about 30 minutes...looks like a dried old sponge, but I love sugar in any form!

Be sure to check out all of the Pink Princess Cupcakes that I have made!
The Next Pink Princess Cupcake I will be making:
Rainbow Princess
(Chosen by my Little Princess!)

These cupcakes are shared at:
Jam Hands: Recipe Sharing Monday
Sweetology: Tea Party Tuesday


  1. All of your cupcakes are so beautiful! You do such a great job. I love the use of cotton candy - the more sugar the better. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

  2. They look so cute, great work. Thanks for visiting & for your lovely comment :)

  3. Thanks for linking these beautiful cupcakes up at Muffin (and Cupcake) Monday!

  4. I love these. I love cotton candy also, and I can't wait to try them using the cotton candy flavoring. I didn't know there was one. I linked to you from Foodie Wednesday. Thanks for a great recipe.

  5. Looks delish.

    We'd love you to share your recipes with us at
    Simply Delish Saturday

  6. These are so fun! Thanks for linking up at Bacon Time. The linky is starting in a few minutes and I have another surprise give away. Hope to see you soon.

  7. Thank you so much for sharing this at Recipe Sharing Monday. The new party is now up and I'd love for you to link up again :)


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...