Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ghosts Brownie Pops

I made these cute Ghost Brownie Pops with the Wilton Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold. I have used this mold before and not really sure how much I liked it. It must all be in the brownie mix! This time, I used the Betty Crocker Low Fat Fudge Brownie Mix. I sprayed the mold and filled the cavities 2/3 full. The brownie pops baked in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, I then inserted sticks and then finished baking them for another 20 minutes.
The above picture from the first time I used the mold
in making Princess Brownie Pops.
After the brownie pops were done baking, I let them fully cool in the molds on a cooling rack. The sticks stayed in the brownies without a problem and worked great for dipping! Again, it must be the type of brownie mix.
After the brownie pops were cooled and unmolded, I dipped them in Vanilla Candiquik. I prefer using Candiquik for making cake pops and brownie pops. I have consistently had the best results with Candiquik versus other brands that I have tried. It reheats easily in the microwave and stays dipping consistency longer.
After the first dip, I let the candy set up and then gave the ghosts a second dip in the pool so the brownie didn't show through. I have found a second dip is really only necessary when using darker colored cakes or brownies.
The faces are drawn on with Duff Candy Writer!
The first time I used the Duff Candy Writer on my Jack Skellington Cake Pops, I had to put the tube back in the hot water a few times to remelt it. This time, I must have initially melted it better in the hot water and melting once was enough for all 8 pops! The Duff Candy Writer works great and there is still plenty left in the tube!

It's nice when everything works out easily as planned!
I hope that through my adventures, trial and errors, that I have helped you to easily create brownie pops!

These Ghosts Brownie Pops are Haunting People at:

These Ghosts Brownie Pops were Featured at:


  1. Adorable! And delicious, too, I suspect :)

  2. I have that pan too! I've been baking up a creative storm in it lately. :) Love your ghosts! They are so cute!

  3. Oh my heck, I NEED that pan!!! These are adorable!

  4. Hi - these are great Hallowe'en treats - adorable!

    Am your Newest Follower via the sat blog hop - nice to meet you.
    Love all the Hallowe'en treats you feature on your site - they are all so charming and look delicious!

    have a great weekend!

    beachside cottage (Ghostly beachside bookstore)

  5. How adorable!! I bet they taste very yummy, too!

    Stumbled and pinned. :)

    Tracy Screaming Sardine

  6. They look awesome. I was planning to make few of these for Halloween as well.

    I am featuring these on Foodie Wednesday this week....they are just to darn cute


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...