Saturday, October 29, 2011

Miss Pink People Eater Cupcakes

Does our drool turn you on?
 
Karen Tack and Allan Richardson from "Hello, Cupcake!" have done it again! Okay, this was from last year, but super CUTE! You can view an easy Video Tutorial at Taste of Home to learn to make the Purple People Eaters!
Liz from Hoosier Homemade has just made Purple and Green People Eaters this week and she shows how to make these with a fabulous Picture Tutorial at Hoosier Homemade!
With 2 wonderful tutorials already available, I was able to put down the camera and just have a lot of fun making the People Eaters and I am sharing the finished product!
My little twist to these guys gals, is I made mine into girls!
  
This is what you need for Miss Pink People Eater:
Cupcakes (I even colored the batter Pink!)
Canned Frosting (colored Pink!)
Large Marshmallows (for eyes)
Mini M&M's (for pupils)
Mini Marshmallows (for teeth)
Laffy Taffy (tongue)
Pretzel Sticks
Tube of Black Icing (for the eye lashes)
 
Aren't we ADORABLE?!

These Monsters are Making People Laugh at:

6 comments:

  1. ok these are funny!! I LOVE that you chose pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tongue is cree-py! These are so cool! Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...