Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spiderweb Cupcakes

I'm Going on an Adventure Today!
Hi everyone! I am so excited that Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects invited me over to be Blog of the Week and to write my very first guest blog post! Adrianne's projects can usually be done in about an hour, so sticking with that theme, and just in time for Halloween, I am sharing a tutorial on how to make these Spiderweb Cupcakes...and they only take about an hour!
These Spiderweb Cupcakes were the cupcakes that I made to go alongside the Witch Hat Cupcakes!
 
Follow me on my adventure over to Happy Hour Projects and check out my very first guest blog post and learn how to make these cool Spiderweb Cupcakes or just stop in and say "Hi!"
 
Happy Halloween!

Learn how I made the Spiderweb Cupcakes on my guest post at Happy Hour Projects!
Learn how I made the Witch Hat Cupcakes right here at Mrs. Fox's Sweets!


 

4 comments:

  1. Found you through Happy Hour Projects! What amazing sweet treats you conjour up! New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would look good on haloween table;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your fun Halloween cupcakes and treats, so much fun for kids big and small!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...