Monday, October 31, 2011

Mrs. Fox's Sweets 2011 Halloween Recap

The day has finally arrived....
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year and I have made lots of desserts this past month in honor of it! This day brings out the kid in each of us! I love the costumes, trick-or-treating, spookiness, and cool crisp air, just to name a few things! Oh, and how could I forget to mention all the fun foods and creative desserts that Halloween lends ideas to?
Here are the Top 9 Most Visited Desserts from Mrs. Fox's Sweets, plus the last Halloween Dessert of the season:
Last Halloween Dessert: Miss Pink People Eater Cupcakes
#9: Spooky Nerds Cupcakes
#8: Fall Brownies

Okay I couldn't stop there...may as well recap all of the sweets that I have made!
Be careful and watch out for ghouls, goblins, and princesses running around!
It's still not too late to bake up something, unless you are reading this at bed time!
Hope you had or are still having a wonderful Halloween!
Note: The rankings were as of the last Blogger Stats update before finalizing this post. All others are in no particular order.


  1. You were a busy lady! Will have to try the Duff pen!

    Miss Candiquik :)

  2. Hi Mrs. Fox! Just found your blog and you have made some really awesome Halloween goodies! I especially like the broken glass cupcakes; what a great idea!!


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...