More snowflakes!
Lots and lots of snowflakes!
These were made with a different cookie cutter than my previous snowflake cookies. These snowflakes are a little larger made with the Wilton Comfort Grip Snowflake Cutter. These also share the same colors as my Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies.
Recipes used for these cookies:
Wilton Royal Icing (thinned)
Featured at: Food Corner



These are so pretty! I love them!
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeleteI love these, they are so gorgeous and sparkly!! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful. I love the colors you used. You never cease to amaze! Thanks for linking up this week!
ReplyDeleteFound you on Tater tots and Jello, great treats! I keep seeing something on the sidebar that catches my eye and I have to look at it lol :) I love these and your Christmas tree cookies. You are awesome at baking and decorating! I wish I had that kind of talent!
ReplyDeleteThese are the prettiest snowflakes ever!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cookies.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful cookies!!!
ReplyDeleteThe cookies look beautiful. I love this type of cookie. Pat
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and festive!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteso pretty!!Nice design....Thanks a lot for linking with Decorating Challenge....
ReplyDeleteThese are really amazing! Following you from tatertots and jello-stop by for a visit!
ReplyDeleteWhat a clean and colorful snowflake. Loved the way you do your work. Am here form Amy's Blog. Looking forward to learning so much from you.
ReplyDeleteLove Ash.
So delicious! Thanks for linking up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We would love to have you come back next Saturday and share more of your recipes. -The Sisters
ReplyDelete